Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Lets try this again...

So once again sorry to whoever is left checking this thing. But Tony and I are back. Back to new entries every week, hopefully we can get everyone and some new people contributing. If you want to contribute please just let us know, we'd love it. We have some good ideas coming up, one exciting one will be one person shoots an image, everyone get's the RAW file in and email and edits it how they see fit. And much more for sure. So thanks to everyone who stuck around with us and here are a few shots that I've taken over the past month or so....enjoy.




If you couldn't tell I've been spending a fair amount of time in the outdoors. I'm trying to get as much of this Northeast goodness in before I move to the desert.
Definitely let us know what you're thinking of our photos!
-Tyler
www.GoodLifePhotography.com
(new site with hundreds of prints for sale!)

2 comments: