Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Week 12. Tony

Color for all you haters





Food...$10
Gas...$20
Harness... $65
Following Tyler through poison ivy and having it cover about 25% of my body... $30
Climbing to a new level, while getting me completely out of my comfort level...$0
Not remembering to bring memory cards... $0
Realizing that we are almost out of photos on the only memory card...0
Having Tyler use the last images to take a super sweat pano, while I get stuck editing an image of him...$0
An unforgettable day and breathtaking view atop the cliffs at the Water Gap...$125

Tyler dropping his unbreakable nalgene bottle off a couple hundred foot cliff as we screamed "WATERBOTTLE!" only to find it far below unbroken... Priceless

5 comments:

  1. dude! the color shot was soooooo awesome! yellow rope, green leaves, blue shirt, and a blue sky!
    but the caption is pretty awesome so I'll let it go

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasnt hating....but the color one is pretty tight

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. i still can't believe i dropped my bottle off the cliff..i also can't believe i had enough self restraint not to dive for it as it rolled off

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poison ivy still sticking around even after it was battled with everything even steroids. I will not climb through poison ivy. I will not climb through poison ivy.I will not climb through poison ivy.I will not climb through poison ivy.

    ReplyDelete